The Show Pony

Y'all know that I have a YouTube channel, right?




I try to make a video once a month, which usually contains me prattling on about beauty products - I don't know why I prefer to talk as opposed to write about them, I just do. I could probably make videos talking about anything to be honest, I find them such fun to make and I love watching other people's videos too. Ever the unemployed resting actress, ever the talker, ever the show pony (my friend refers to me as that - and himself for that matter - so blog post title credit solely rests with him).

Anyway, here's the link to my September video, there's a lot of talk about mascara, it's been a hot topic for me this year!



And if any of you have a YouTube channel that I can subscribe to, leave me a comment with the link.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig