2013 - 2014





This is a tag from an item of clothing that I opened today and I can't think of a more appropriate thing to see on New Years Eve; when we're full of thoughts, hopes, dreams and resolve for the next 12 months ahead.

I've made my own resolutions, I have some pretty high hopes for 2014, I'll be having my 35th birthday in a few months, and I want it to be my best year yet.

Enjoy your night, make a wish and I hope your dreams come true in 2014.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. You have already helped make it the best year possible for us. You are an amazing friend, a fabulous God-mother and we hope 2014 makes all your wishes come true xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year beautiful. Cant wait to see more of you in the coming year :D

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig