Contact


Want to say HELLO? 
(please do so!)







If you'd like to contact me, you can use these social media links:


or you can drop me a line at:


marshallexi@gmail.com 


FAO PR COMPANIES: I offer my writing and voice-over services on a freelance basis. You can find more information on my Freelance page.

Paid reviews, sponsorships or guest posts are no longer accepted on this blog.




And finally ... 


I'm an Amazon Affiliate, so if you want to read some of the books I talk about, get an Audible subscription (and a free book to start with!) and kick a few pennies back to me to keep my content going, please click this link before you start shopping (this links to one of my favourite audio books, if you've not heard it, give it a try!)


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig