YouTube

Hola readers, ready for the weekend? I am! 

Here's my monthly YouTube attempt. The topic for this one is, of course, HAIR! Please find much swishing and flicking herein. 





A quick run down of the products I bought and review this month: 

  • Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Light Aussome Volume Deep Treatment Mousse
  • Aussie Shine & Vibrancy Leave-in Conditioner
  • John Frieda Luxurious Volume Thickening Shampoo
  • P20 SPF 50+

 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. I very rarely get to listen to people's YouTube vids, but I was so surprised to hear your accent!! I know you're not Londoner born&bred, but I was just expecting you to be southern!

    But great video. I literally I have the flattest hair ever, it's almost negative...or something. But I'm totally trying that shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I think my cross-country accent crisis surprises everyone :)

      The shampoo is highly recommended!

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig