WE NEED YOU TO VOTE LEXI

It's not Friday, why is Alex publishing a blog post? BECAUSE I NEED YOUR HELP DEAR READERS!!






Recently My Boudoir advertised a competition to look for two new 'muses' (effectively models for their magnificent photography company) and in the spirit of putting myself out there / bravery / insanity, I entered the competition.



At the weekend, Nicola from My Boudoir contacted me to say that they'd whittled the entries down from 150+ to a top 20 - and I'd made the cut! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Now I have to rely on you guys (family, friends, blog readers, foodies, fellow comic con attendees, Twitter buddies and every one else who I happen to meet in the next 48 hours) to vote on my entry to get me into the final handful of contestants.

HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO: 

Go to the My Boudoir Facebook page and press 'LIKE', which will allow you to see all the fantastic photography that they do (yes, some of it is rather revealing, how exciting!)

Go to the entry post and click 'LIKE' on my photo : you'll see this photoset below -

My Boudoir Search for a muse competition
CLICK THIS LINK TO VOTE FOR ME

Just click 'LIKE' and you're all done!

AND THAT'S IT!

The more likes I get, the better, so please feel free to share the post on your social media networks and help me get to the finals.

I'm forever banging on about body image and self-confidence and that no one should feel pressured by the images you see in the media to change the way they look or feel bad about their own body. I'm not a 'perfect 10' but I love everything about my body - it's healthy, strong, powerful and allows me to live a full life and for me, this opportunity would be wonderful way to celebrate that message.

Or, to put it another way, it's a legitimate excuse to see me in my underwear. Does that work for you? ;)

Please vote. It would mean the world to me and I won't be able to thank you all enough if you help me out.

Thank you!


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig