Suddenly September

I'm back, you guys!

Adler Planetarium Chicago Skyline
Chicaaaaaaaaaago!



I can't put into words how brilliant my time was in Chicago; it's an amazing city with a really big heart, if I could have stayed longer I would have but that whole real-life, job and money thing gets in the way of all the fun.

Ready for some photos?

Art Institute of Chicago
The Art Institute of Chicago

Cloud Gate Millennium Park Chicago
Millennium Park and Cloud Gate

Chicago Cubs Wrigley Field Pittsburgh Pirates
Cubs Vs Pirates - before the play got suspended by rain

Al's Italian Beef Lucky's Sandwich Company Gino's Pizza IHop Chicago
Fooooooood. Adam Richman would be proud.

Gino's East Deep Dish Pizza Chicago
Gino's East. Deep dish pizza is ridiculous and amazing

German American Day Festival Parade Chicago
American- German Festival in Lincoln Square

Chicago Fringe Jefferson Park 2014
Chicago Fringe Festival

Navy Pier Ferris Wheel Chicago
Navy Pier

Architecture Boat Tour Chicago
Architecture River Tour at night

The Field Museum Sue the T-Rex Adler Planetarium Chicago
The Field Museum & Adler Planetarium

I've suffered with terrible jetlag (both ways - great work my body!) and it's going to take me a few days to find my footing with my timezone again, but I've had a short week at work and I'm going to stay in this weekend, clean my flat and try to get my head/ life/ plans in order.

I feel really disorientated, so I'm not writing a very wordy post this week, I can't believe it's the middle of September this weekend already! I usually love September but I've been on such a Chicago comedown that it's been hard to get my focus. I've got lots in my diary for October, but more about that to come.

Right now, I need sleep and to find my way back onto British Summer Time. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig